Bow and Arrow is a game that offers nothing in the sense of game design or gameplay, with no real challenge, but I developed it in Flash, and i would say that I did a pretty decent job at that, considering it was my first time using Flash. Did not even have any real prior knowledge of Flash, had 2 workshops on back to back days.
You may feel like the game ended after just 1 level, but there is a delay between each levels. There are 3 levels in total, and sadly I did not have time to put in an End screen or Restart button. Sorry about that.
And just to avoid confusion like my friend, the arrows are intentionally delayed, to increase difficulty. (Game Design)
Download swf file here!
You may feel like the game ended after just 1 level, but there is a delay between each levels. There are 3 levels in total, and sadly I did not have time to put in an End screen or Restart button. Sorry about that.
And just to avoid confusion like my friend, the arrows are intentionally delayed, to increase difficulty. (Game Design)
Download swf file here!
No comments:
Post a Comment